Full Time Tailor
As the country’s oldest clothing retailer, Brooks Brothers is proud to uphold the same traditions and values for nearly two centuries. We believe these are the reasons why our customers consider us to be far more than a store. Brooks Brothers has been an American icon since 1818. In 1915, our present ten-story flagship store opened at 346 Madison Avenue near New York’s most prominent social organizations, including the Harvard and Yale Clubs and the New York Yacht Club. Almost 200 years later, we continue to dress ladies and gentleman of all generations and cultivate long-term relationships with our loyal clients. Our stores represent our respect for our heritage and vision to be the premiere lifestyle destination. We continually strive to make this a great place to work with a strong emphasis on career development and associate satisfaction. We are consistently devoted to championing both our people and the Brooks Brothers Brand.
We are seeking a Full Time Tailor for our Crabtree Valley mall location in Raleigh, NC
We are seeking a Full Time Tailor who is a leader in his/her craft, possessing a talent and passion for delivering the finest tailored clothing with an uncompromising attention to detail.
In this position, you will:
· Create a great place to shop by developing relationships with customers, partnering with store associates to provide a specialized shopping experience.
· Craft our finest fabrics, carefully selected by our own merchants, to the specifications of our clientele.
· Deliver quality workmanship with knowledge in suits, sport coats, dress shirts and trousers.
· Manage your craft to productivity goals and quality results.
· Tailor our luxurious products to our client’s specifications on state of the art equipment.
· A passion for the Brooks Brothers brand and delivering outstanding customer service.
· Must have working knowledge of garment construction in men’s apparel.
· Exceptional communication skills.
· Minimum of 5 years of store tailoring experience, preferably in luxury or designer apparel.
Brooks Brothers is proud to offer our Associates competitive compensation, a fulfilling work environment, unique and special benefits and a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional development.
The Brooks Brothers culture is rooted in our values of relationships, innovation, history, fairness and celebration and our vision to be the premiere lifestyle destination for ladies and gentleman for every generation. We are proud to offer our Associates a fulfilling work environment, unique and special benefits and a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional development.
We invite you to submit your resume for immediate consideration.