Posted: November 20, 2017
Black Friday Shopping Tips with Fashion Stylist, April Clark
Here are ten tips to help you navigate, save and shop through Crabtree Valley Mall during Black Friday.
- CREATE A BUDGET. Preparing a budget is essential to not going overboard. A holiday budget should include your holiday entertaining, gifts, and décor. Allocate a set amount for each and prioritize based on your holiday plans.
- GET SOCIAL WITH YOUR FAVORITE STORES. Many stores announce sales through social media, staying in touch with your favorite stores can keep you ahead of the game. With real-time updates and product tutorials social media can help you make a decision on what to buy and it can possibly give you tons of savings!
- DRESS APPROPRIATELY. Transitioning from the cold to a warm mall can be tricky. Dress for the inside versus the cold, try not to dress in thick layers that will have you overheating and carrying around extra clothing. You’re going to need your hands free for all of your shopping finds.
- DOWNLOAD THE CRABTREE APP. Did you know that the Crabtree Valley Mall app has all of the offers that the retailers are sharing with customers? Download the app to find the map of the mall to ensure you park closest to the stores you plan to shop, also inside app is a directory by category to make planning easy. DOWNLOAD HERE
- START EARLY. Check out the new mall hours to help you plan an early trip to the mall to avoid a great deal of traffic >> MALL HOURS
- LOOK FOR GIFT SETS. Gift sets come in abundance around this time of year. What a great value to be able to get your favorite products with extras. Typically, gift sets come in a great carrying case or packaging as a limited edition making it more covetable.
- STOCK UP ON HOLIDAY ESSENTIALS. Black Friday is a great time to get those Christmas cards, ornaments and sweet treats for a great deal. Forget waiting until off season to stock up for next year, purchase these holiday essentials during Black Friday for extra savings for your holiday needs.
- HAVE A GOOD MEAL. Shopping on an empty stomach is not fun. Good thing you can take a pit stop at one of the many eateries at Crabtree. Use the Crabtree Valley Mall app to find a place to park your tired feet and eat!
- PERSONALIZE YOUR GIFTS. There are a few places to get your holiday gifts personalized while you shop. Personalizing your gifts while you’re out shopping will save you time and money. Check out Crabtree Jewelers, or Things Remembered to get your products engraved.
- SMILE! Black Friday shopping can be stressful and exciting at the same time. Remember that sales associates are doing their best. Simply smile and have a good attitude while you’re shopping. This is the season of giving, so give kindness while you shop!