BRIO is Firing Up the Grill with “The Art of Grilling” Special Menu Selections, Including Fish, Chicken, Steak and More, June 13–July 23
Grilling is a Tuscan tradition dating back hundreds of years, and preparing the ideal dish is an art to be admired. BRIO Tuscan Grille, which has perfected grilling, is pleased to offer “The Art of Grilling” two-course special menu for a limited time. The unique grilled dishes, featuring the highest quality ingredients and paired with one of BRIO’s house-made desserts, are offered seven days a week during dinner.
With The Art of Grilling promotion, guests can enjoy an entrée and dessert from the following choices:
- Grilled Branzino & Summer Panzanella Salad: Arugula, cucumber, tomato, grilled red pepper, chickpeas, red onion, croutons, Feta, red wine vinaigrette ($27.95)
- Grilled Half Chicken: Mint cilantro relish, grilled fingerlings, bacon, caramelized onions, arugula, lemon vinaigrette ($21.95)
- New York Strip Steak: 14 oz., pearled couscous pilaf, grilled zucchini, red onions, tomatoes, kale, Feta, Poblano vinaigrette ($31.95)
Dessert — Choose One
- Dolchino dessert selections include: Crème Brulee, Caramel Mascarpone Cheesecake and Strawberry Shortcake Crumble
Ideal complements to The Art of Grilling entrées are BRIO’s select wines or a seasonal cocktail:
- Kim Crawford, Sauvignon Blanc (Marlborough, New Zealand): Medium-bodied and dry, with hints of grapefruit, gooseberry and passionfruit ($11 per glass, $16.50 per 9-oz. glass, $44 per bottle)
- Meiomi, Pinot Noir (California): Medium-bodied and fruit forward, with hints of strawberry, jammy fruit, mocha and vanilla ($12 per glass, $18 per 9-oz. glass, $48 per bottle)
- The Elder Statesman Seasonal Cocktail: Ketel One vodka, St. Germain, lime juice, served on the rocks ($9)
Reservations at BRIO can be made online by visiting www.BrioItalian.com.
Leading up to the promotion, and in honor of Father’s Day on June 18, BRIO is pleased to present its "King of the Grill” contest. Guests can enter at http://woobox.com/nkkope for a chance to win a $500 gift card to Home Depot for a new grill and a box of steaks from Michael’s Finer Meats. The winner will be announced via email on June 16.