New Tastes of Delicious Tuscan Cuisine: BRIO Tuscan Grille Presents its Special
“A Variety of Flavors” Lunch and Dinner Menu, Available Feb. 28–April 15
Menus Include Delectable Seafood Specialties
They say variety is the spice of life, and BRIO Tuscan Grille is embracing this philosophy with an array of new dishes on the “A Variety of Flavors” lunch and dinner menus. Available Tuesday, Feb. 28–Saturday, April 15, the menus present two exciting new appetizers, three entrées (including two mouthwatering seafood dishes), a divine dessert, and delightful wine options. The menus include:
- Calamari Fritto Misto: Peperoncini, aioli, Pomodoro; $10.75 at lunch, $11.75 at dinner
- Spicy Shrimp & Eggplant: Pan seared shrimp, Romano crusted eggplant, black pepper cream; $11.50 at lunch, $12.50 at dinner
- Peroni Beer-Battered Fish & Chips: North Atlantic cod, fries, Brussels sprout slaw; $17.95
- Lobster & Black Pepper Shrimp Ravioli: Spicy black pepper cream, spinach, grape tomatoes; $19.95
- Braised Beef Pappardelle: Rosemary pappardelle, crimini mushrooms, roasted carrots, red onions, tomato porcini sauce; $21.95
- Butterscotch Budino: Italian for “pudding,” Marcona almonds, caramel, vanilla whipped cream; $3.95
Serving as perfect complements to these special dishes are BRIO’s exquisite wine selections. Suggested wines are the light, fruity and elegant Sketchbook Pinot Noir (Mendocino, California); and the lush and silky Benziger Family Winery Chardonnay (Sonoma, California).
“With our ‘A Variety of Flavors’ lunch and dinner menus, our guests can enjoy unique flavors with a Tuscan twist, including mouthwatering seafood dishes, for a limited time,” said BRIO Tuscan Grille Chef & Culinary Director Alison Peters.