Farm Fresh Fridays at Crabtree Valley Mall
May 31st from 11:00am until 4:00pm
Beat the weekend Farmers Market rush and make your Fridays fresh! Join Crabtree Valley Mall for our inaugural season of Farm Fresh Fridays, a Farmers Market featuring locally produced fruits and vegetables, honeys, greenery, teas, and other products sourced from North Carolina. Farm Fresh Fridays will run from 11:00am until 4:00pm in the outdoor breezeway adjacent to the Food Court.
Farm Fresh Fridays will run every Friday starting May 10th through October from 11:00am until 4:00pm in the outdoor breezeway adjacent to the Food Court.
- Heaven Scent Honey- Honey Products
- Hillalea Farm- Cut Flowers & Bouquets, Herb Plants
- L&G Farms- Fresh NC Seafood, Variety of Fruits & Produce
- McLamb Nursery Inc.- Shrubs & Trees
- Oberweis Dairy- Eggs, Butter, Cheese & Ice Cream
- Taber Farms- Chicken & Eggs
- WDW Strawberry Farm & Roadside Stand- Strawberries & Variety of other produce
- Western Dragon Teas and Tisanes- Loose Teas
- Wood's Strawberries- Variety of Berries & Vegetables
- Zulia Bakery- Rolled breads filled with cheese and fruits
Where is the Farmers Market located?
Upper Level (outside) breezeway between the food court and Belk Men's Store. While in the Food Court, use the doors between HWY 55 and Luciano to access market area. For additional help locating the market area, please call our guest services desk: 919-787-8993.
If you are a local grower and are interested in participating in Farm Fresh Fridays - Download the application below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org